Sunday, November 14, 2010

War Eagle, fearless & true :)

I may or may not have become obsessed with Auburn, Alabama over the past few years. After visiting my best friend freshman year and at least once a year after that, I have fallen in love. The traditions and the atmosphere and the FOOTBALL, make me so happy. I am hoping to go to grad school there so i'm not just one of those wannabe fans who doesnt have a "real" connection with the school. And also because they have a really good communication disorders program as well as an early childhood special education program. Which one I will choose...I dont know. Anywho, it was such a fun weekend. Not to mention the Tigers are now 11-0 and SHIP BOUND TO ATL. Because my phone is not uploading the pictures I took, here is a ballin video for your viewing pleasure (or not if you are a member of the Cool family :) Sorry guys)

Auburn Football 2010 Tunnel Video

No comments:

Post a Comment