Monday, November 22, 2010

A week off = Heaven

THANKSGIVING BREAK IS HERE!!!!!!

I dont think I had ever been more ready to peel out of town than I was on Friday. After a delicious lunch at Mellow Mushroom with two of my biffles, I was highway bound for Atlanta. After a few days here at home, my Mom's whole side of the family will gather at our lakehouse for some bonfire's on the beach, boat riding, marshmallow roasting, football playing, Dam touring, gingerbread house making, Elf & Grinch watching, (hopefully) some shell shooting, hiking, and not to mention some Turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, etc, EATING. :)

We have had Thanksgiving at the lake for the past 7 years, this year being the 8th. Here are some pictures from years past :)         

2004
 
2/3 of the boy cousins

(Apparently we didnt take any pictures in 05)

2006
All the cousins
Seester & I
 The leaves on this tree are absolute perfection every year

 2007
Mysteriously missing 2 cousins.

                                                                    2008
 
              
              
                               

2009
 

I am so thankful for all the people and things in these pictures and MORE than thankful to have a week off! Can't wait to add pictures to the collection from this year :) Hope everyone has a FABULOUS Thanksgiving!!

Peace & Love,
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment