Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ABC's of Me

I saw Jamie do this, and because this makes for an easier post than what my brain could probably compose right now, I decided to go for it :) Add procrastination + the fact that I am trying to make sure that I dont go two weeks before I post again.
A-Age: 22

B-Bed size: I upgraded to a queen this year and LOVE it. Mom and I scored big when we found an entire bed - frame, headboard, mattress, and even the sheets/bedspread for $75 dollars at an estate sale last summer.
C-Chore you hate: Any RIDICULOUS thing that Mom comes up with (like cleaning the shelves of the fridge or vaccumming the "helicopters" out of the cracks of the deck...Sorry Mom. And anyone else who thinks vaccumming helicopters out of the cracks of a deck is worth your time.)

D-Dogs: Little Baby Sophie :)

(It is not uncommon to find her in this exact position in my parents room...this is her favorite spot in the house)

E-Essential start to your day: Depends on what time my alarm goes off...if it's before school at 5:15, COFFEE. Any other morning and I just need food...I dont function too well on an empty stomach.

This caption defines my life right now.

F-Favorite Color: Pink pink pink! But I have been loving green lately too. Put the two together & I am a happy girl :)


G-Gold or Silver: Definitely silver.

H-Height: 5'3 & 3/4.

I-Instruments you play: I used to take piano lessons and I could rock out some Jingle Bells & My Heart Will Go On from Titanic! I might still be able to play but my parents sold our piano so I wouldnt know.

J-Job title: "Teacher Candidate"...aka Education Major Student 

K-Kids: Ha! As much as I fantasize about having my own little ones and what their names will be (pathetic much?), kids are not in my new future. 

L-Live: Born and raised in the great state of Georgia (aka Gee A)

M-My mom's name: Julie

 N-Nickname: Chels, Chelserina, C-dub, Wright, Tosie
O-Overnight hospital stay: No, knock on wood!
P-Pet Peeves: Oh there are many...when people chew with their mouths open, BAD DRIVERS (which constitutes for the majority of my pet peeves), people who talk too much & when people complain about something but wont do anything about it themselves!
Q-Quote from a movie: I have wayyyy too many favorite quotes! Some of my favorite quoteable movies, however, are Heavyweights, The Grinch (I know it by heart), Top Gun, and I aspire to be able to quote most of Sandra Bullock's little one-liner's from The Blind Side


Love love love love love S.B.
R-Right/Lefty: Righty Roger!
S-Siblings: See previous post for picture!

T-Time you wake up: My alarm goes off at 5:15 on T/Th, 8:00am MWF and whenever the heck I want when I dont have to set one!
U-Underwear: Vicky's & Target!

V-Veggies you dislike: Hmm I would have to say onions (especially if they are soft & soggy) and squash. Yuck yuck GOOSE.

W-What makes you run late: Not wanting to get out of bed. Hands down.

X-Xrays you've had: The dentist and my wrist when I was 16

Y-Yummy food you make: Hmmm...honestly not a whole lot. I am picky about my green beans so I love the way I make them...and Ghiradelli brownies & Funfetti cake! I have been wanting to try a Margarita Cupcake Recipe so maybe that will take the cake (ha!) for yummiest thing I can make.


Z-Zoo animal: Definitely monkeys..but I am a HUGE animal lover so I really love all of them, except for snakes. But even then it would be hard for me to kill one.

cute monkey!
Holy cuteness.

Lets hope I can come up with something of substance to write about here pretty soon so I dont bore any readers myself to bloggy tears.

Peace & Love,
Chelsea

1 comment:

  1. I want to hear more about these margarita cupcakes! Post the recipe/pictures when you make them!

    ReplyDelete