Friday, March 18, 2011

Bad Blogger Award?

I had originally planned to write a post about my newest placement with my little preschoolers, but this school thing is just kicking my butt during the week. And tomorrow...? Tomorrow I leave for the BEACH. THE. BEACH. More specifically the beautiful beaches of the Florida Emerald Coast. Words and exclamation points could not possibly describe how excited I am. I am such a summer girl and ANY beach is my most favorite place to be in the world. SO, I will leave you with a beautiful picture to hold you over until I can update again..if ever...because I know I have so many readers that are just chomping at the bit for me to update again. Ha!

Perfection.

Hellooooooooo 80+ degree weather, goodbye CAMPUS and this little bubble I live in!

Peace&Love,
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment