Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

In another effort (the billionth time perhaps) to avoid doing homework, I am linking up with Jamie (who is another fellow Georgia blogger, and lives in the same town my sister goes to school) for What I'm Loving Wednesday.

This Wednesday I am loving...

That my boys are back in town!!! Braves home opener is Friday at 7:35pm. Unfortunately I am not going to the game, but my roomate's birthday is that day and we will be celebrating that and a big W from the Bravos that evening :) Here is a BALLER video for your viewing pleasure. Said video brings tears (minimal, people...I am not that ridiculous) to my eyes and goosebumps to my skin.


I am loving that spring is officially here...as determined by the INSANE storms that the South experienced Monday night/Tuesday morning. This is truly the most wonderful time of the year...I dont care what anyone says about Christmas. Besides the fact that Jesus was born.


I am loving that my Mom footed the bill for some new spring/summer clothes from the always fabulous and cheap Forever 21 set to arrive Friday or Monday...I am hoping Friday so I can wear some of it that night for Karebear's birthday!

    

And last but not least, I am loving that I leave for the beautiful country of Belize in THIRTY EIGHT days. I plan to blog during the trip, assuming I will have time, and I cant wait to have those posts to look back on.

Photo compliments of Google Image after googling Ambergris Caye, which is where we will be snorkeling while there :) So excited!!!!!!!

Peace & Love,
Chels

4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of you! Belize?? Gorgeous! I'm in Georgia too!!:) Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along!

    You're loving so many great things! Yay for Braves baseball!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Belize a couple of years ago and I loved it. We stayed in Ambergris Caye too. You will love the snorkeling. It was some of the best snorkeling I have ever done. I hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete